Saturday, January 06, 2007

"The Ashley Treatment"

I read about this while browsing www.doctoranonymous.blogspot.com which he made reading easy to understand. Thank you.

If you're interested to read that written, please go to blogs browsed and enter the respective blogs.

I wouldn't know what I would do if the child was mine...

From
www.ashleytreatment.spaces.live.com blog, Ashley's 1st baby photo looks so beautiful and normal and she still looks beautiful today...but...

Added on Sunday...www.dreammom.blogspot.com gave an interesting perspective.

Added on 13 Jan:
www.benandbenniewaddell.blogspot.com a work of art: raising our exceptional son.

I'm educated on this which I wouldn't have otherwise. Cool.

3 comments:

Dr. A said...

Thanks for the plug. I appreciate it. Looks like you're off to a good start to your blog. Good luck. I'll be back to read more...

twilite said...

Thank U 4 ur kind n encouraging words.

Ben and Bennie said...

Thanks so much for visiting us and your kind words! Great work with your blog!