Wednesday, July 04, 2007

released

I couldn't believe when I heard on BBC news that Mr Alan Johnston was released a little after 9 this morning. Disbelief until I actually heard him feebly over the air then I heave a sigh.

I was elated with tears welled up...rejoicing over his release. Never did I dream I'd be feeling this way for a stranger. I found myself praising the Lord. The most gratifying fact was not only the group gave in to Hamas' negotiations but the world stood by this journalist. Never in history was one like him. Even the Palestinians were his friends!

What a grand day! Joy and peace to everyone...even to the members of army of Islam.

3 comments:

Bob said...

Yea! It's a happy day to read that Alan was released. He's one lucky boy to come out of this unscathed. His captors, they say, are blood thirsty heathens.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Amen, Amen. So happy he is finally FREE!

twilite said...

bob & naomi: perhaps a publicity stunt for the hamas?